• Mixed Media - Typography

    This work was created in my own time, typography is not my strongest field of Graphic Design so I thought I would try and experiment and further develop my skills. I started by creating an oragami ball that was inspired by hvass&hannibals work 'ghost of a chance'


    I then used photography, using a white sheet as a background and having a light projected at the object. I took lots of photos and this was the one that looked the best.

    I clipping masked areas of the oragami ball to create letters, I came up with the word knot because I could see the letters in the ball straight away. I liked the way you can see my hand holding the ball.



    I used photoshop hue/saturation to change the colours and make this piece of work look more interesting.

    0 comments → Mixed Media - Typography

    Post a Comment