• Illustration

    This is an example of work for a brief that was set in college, I had to show how computers are used in Art and Design.


    This is one of the designers I looked at and was inspired by called Alvaro Tapia. I like how the face and body have the same shades however the nose and mouth stand out by using contrasting colours. I wanted to create my own, I did this to show how he would have done it and show that he wouldn't have got this effect by not using a computer. 


    These are screenshots of how I made this illustration, I first started with Photoshop to see if there was any effects I could use however this didn't work, I then took the image into Illustrator and used the pen tool sectioning off parts of the face then finally using colour.



    0 comments → Illustration

    Post a Comment