• Corporate Identity

    This brief was to create your own corporate identity. I started with researching into other logos and comparing them. I also looked at colour and symbol meanings.


    I then went on to sketching some of my own ideas, using different colours. I read in a Computer Arts magazine to not be afraid of using your name or initials so I created ideas with using my initials. Also my last name 'Sharp' worked well for Sharp Designs.


    These are some more ideas I went on to develop in Illustrator, the two s' together flipped gave a love heart in the negative space so I used the direct selection tool to join them together to create a full heart.



    This was my final idea, I sketched out two linking S's, using different colours and finally creating it on the computer using illustrator. I decided using black looked too harsh and thought grey looked better, I chose the purple underneath as I think it looks feminine and represents myself also the colour purple means a few things such as creative, wise and independent representing myself as a designer.

    I created many letterheads, business cards and compliment slips, these were my finals. The purple line worked very well with my logo and stuck on the designs of these corporate designs.


    These are a few promotional items I tried out with my logo on 


    I was also asked to create a creative CV for this brief and the first thing that came to my head was a fortune teller. Here are a few screenshots of how I created it.


    I added my logo, important details such as qualifications, contacting me, my skills and my hobbies.

     

    I created a book on all the work I had done for this corporate identity brief using Blurb.




    0 comments → Corporate Identity

    Post a Comment