• Article

    For this brief I had to create an article to show how computers are used in Art and Design, I have shown some of the work I created for this article in other posts. These are some of the research side I added for the topic computers.


    I talked about the 3D printer and how it can print anything made out of plastic, nylon and metal. Something I talked about in my article was how this printer made a new limb for a guy, allowing him to pick up stuff by attatching a hand to his arm. Something else I found interesting was the plastic gun that made the news.



    This is Non Format, I talked about how these artists are in different countries and use skype to communicate and send work to each other to tweak themselves.


    These are some layouts I looked at to inspire me for my article from Digitial Art magazine.



    This is my final article including some work I created, some artists work I really liked and some interesting points that were associated with computers.

    0 comments → Article

    Post a Comment